Conditions of participation in the competition
«The first element. Air»
overcoming the indicator of specific mass capacity (W*h/kg) of the unit 700 (seven hundred) W*h/kg. The power unit comprises a hydrogen cylinder, a fuel supply system and fuel reserve. The hydrogen cylinder is designed for operation of the PU with capacity of 1.3 kW for 3 hours including several sessions with a peak load to 2 kW. To achieve the maximum capacity, it is possible to use batteries in the power unit.
to design a power unit based on fuel cells with a capacity of 1.3 kW on the multicopter platform provided by the competition organizers, after which the unit should stay in the air for, at least, 3 hours including several sessions with a peak load to 2 kW.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE EQUIPMENT OF THE COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS:
- Mass of the power unit (hereinafter referred to as the PU), taking into account the fuel supply system, the fuel cylinder, and the batteries cannot exceed 7 kilograms.
- The maximum capacity of the PU should be 2 kW. Running time in maximum capacity – 10 minutes.
- The PU should generate constant electric current.
- Voltage at the output terminals of the PU shall be 36V with the maximum deviation of 10%.
- In no unit of the system the pressure should exceed 300 atm.
Start time of the PU cannot exceed 15 minutes.
- The contestants start the procedure for starting the PU from the storage position (room temperature of all units, fuel supply turned off, consumers disconnected), inform the Competition Organizer thereof and put it into the operating condition, in which all the subsequent parameters will be measured further.
Terms and conditions