Conditions of participation in the competition
«The first element. Air»
overcoming the indicator of specific energy density (W*h/kg) of the unit 700 W*h/kg taking into account general requirements to the product
to develop a working power unit based on hydrogen fuel cells with a capacity of 1.3 kW and specific energy density not less than 700 W*h/kg, place it on the multicopter platform provided by the organizers and stay in the air for, at least, 3 hours
REQUIREMENTS TO THE EQUIPMENT OF THE COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS:
- Total weight of the power unit including the fuel supply system and the fuel cylinder, fuel load, accumulators should not exceed 7 kg. Nominal capacitance: 1,3 kW.
- Minimum power unit capacity: 1,25 kW (no longer that 10 seconds).
- Maximum power unit capacity: 2 kW. Total duration of full power operation – 10 minutes.
- Power unit should generate flow of direct current, voltage should be 36 V with the maximum deviation of 10%, variable load (0–2 kW).
- Fuel: hydrogen technical grade A in accordance with GOST 3022-80, obtained by electrolysis. Oxidant – atmosphere.
- Hydrogen storage tank: high pressure cylinder, maximum pressure in the cylinder - not more than 300 atm. It is not allowed to use cryoreservices.
- Start time of power unit cannot exceed 15 minutes.
Terms and conditions