Conditions of participation in the competition
«First element. Earth»
to overcome the value of specific energy density (W*h/l) of the unit 500 (five hundred) W*h/l.
place it on the car platform provided by the contest organizers and take part in the kart racing on a kart track trying to stay on track for at least 3 hours.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE EQUIPMENT OF THE COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS:
- Integral capacity of the power unit including fuel supply system and excluding the hydrogen source should not exceed 50 l.
- Hydrogen source, high-pressure cylinder filled with 3.0 kg of hydrogen (50 l at 750 atm.). Or another source of hydrogen containing a similar amount of hydrogen.
- The maximum capacity of the power unit is allowed not less than 30 kW. Duration of operation at the maximum capacity is, at least, 10 periods of 2 minutes each.
- The hydrogen cylinder is designed for operation of the power plant with 15 kW capacity during 3 hours.
- The power plant should generate direct current, voltage 96 150 - 320 V with a maximum deviation of 5%, variable load (0–30 kW)
- Volume of the power unit (hereinafter referred to as the PU) cannot be more than 150 l. This volume includes a hydrogen cylinder built into the truck platform.
- Fuel: hydrogen technical grade A in accordance with GOST 3022-80, obtained by electrolysis. Oxidizer: atmosphere.
- The start time cannot exceed 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions